Saturday, August 27, 2011

What friday comes down to.

Feeling home, feeling you and all that one can't fake
As time passes and we go thru changes and uncertainties
Thru mistrust and sometimes even bliss
This fear of the unknown blows our minds and bodies
And words are spoken and we choke on impulsive acts
Though connectedness cannot be fake nor your deepest little flame.

Too much to handle when one realizes I mean every word I say
Cuz I've been used to be silent
Cuz I've been used not fake
And it might come as huge threaten or huge responsability
And fear of the unknown blows your mind and body

Still you see me sitting at the corner of your eye
Imaginary guitar real alcohol and cigarettes
And you wonder ... This tiny thing
And I tell you ... human eyes cannot see how big I can be.

And it might come as huge threaten or huge relief
I wanna tell you I've been there too
There's no need to make it any harder for me than it actually is to you
You can spin You can make scenes You can be mean
And I hold it.

No cristal thing here ( I suppose )
No blame nor argueing ( only internal )

You have shelter wherever I may be.

No comments: