Thursday, November 11, 2010

Underestimating ( all of us )

And you can talk for hours and you won't say it's too much to handle, and all you needed was a shoulder to cry on.
And you can seduce your own mind excusing yourself in your so-called willingness to let it go.
That is brutal.
As I go back in your own writings I read "lots of love" adressed to someone you used as fodder in a purgatorying time, this same someone you told me once : he was on fire to have his ass fucked so I did the job and he was obsessed with me.
It is so easy to say this word - love.
Cannot face your own face.
Cannot dare to use your voice.
Cannot live outside the oyster.
And you can't talk for a minute it takes too much to move a muscle, all you needed was a silent punch-bag.
And you can seduce my mind excusing my health issues in your so-called willingness to let me in.
That is brutal.
As I go back in your own speeches I hear words as "connectedness; selfelessness" adressed to someone you used as fodder in a what goes around comes around time, this same someone you told me once: hey I don't feel like talking, can't see how much effort I've been going thru to keep up with you ?

So, do not keep on fooling yourself.
So, do not keep on underestimating us all.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you hear a laugh while you walk on the street tonight, trust me: It's a fucked ghost.

Paco said...

Let's laugh together then - I'm a ghost myself.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun.
But if you hear me, Please do not stop walking.


and walking.

And then, you'll become a ghost like me! LMFAOOO

Eu te desejo tudo de melhor.

Paco said...

Yeah man... sounds like fun.
And I've heard you since the very first moment, actually.

This is Johnnie Walker! Do not worry!

I've been a ghost like u, haven't u noticed that yet ? For years.

Aqui, é recíproco. Desejo-te o melhor desde sempre.