Sunday, December 05, 2010

Keep on beating.

I've starred at some writings and I've starred at some memories and sabotage is all I see.

Trying to comprehend and losing myself, trying to ignore and losing myself, trying to avoid and losing myself.

There's no shield, no armour, no sword to fight a heart that still beats.

What to do then with all demands we gather throughout the years ? What to do with that list that keeps on growing cuz you don't wanna go thru similar stories or repeat same characters dressed in new outfits ? What to say when your heart asks for more and all you are able to give is a fail to deal, fail to wait, fail to have a chance to let it fail.

I've starred at some writings and I've starred at some memories and sabotage is all I see.

Trying to comprehend and finding myself, trying to ignore and finding myself, trying to avoid and finding myself.

There's no shield, no armour, no sword to fight a heart that still beats.

What to do then with all those feelings that are part of you since before you were born ? What to do with that list that you had once that was short and it said on the first item "love and be loved in return" ? What to say when your heart asks for more and all you are able to give is a blurried sight, fail to cope, fail to hope, fail to have a chance to let it hope.


Keep on beating.


No comments: