Thursday, September 30, 2010

Drew

He helps me lifiting veils from my eyes
As he relates do these silly writings
He says "patience is worth everything"
As he goes to the cliff and smiles
He makes me shiver and tremble
As he writes and deliberates.

There are colors, he says, that only both of us can see
There are sounds, he says, that only both of us can hear
There are feelings, I say, that only both of us can bear
There are views, I say, that only both of us can share.

He conforts me
As his voice is worth a million hugs
He scares me
As he's so close to sanity
He defies me
As his eyes see thru the dark.

His wounds are those of a soldier
( Wounds leave scars, soldiers have scars )
His ammunition nothing but his character
( That's the reason war is over )

He walks towards me
I feel so humble and frown
He reaches for me
I feel my own war is over now.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

they are having.








an affair