Thursday, October 07, 2010

About post, horses and volcanos.

I hesitated while in the post
Saw too much of me on those writings and thougt that maybe,
Maybe once again I was bound to be misread.

I've seen the carroussel ride and I saw you
Up and down chasing that horse, riding in circles
I saw it since day one and I've kept it to myself
I never liked carroussels -
Never ending rounds,
Ups and downs
And horses have all same silly faces
Kids seem to enjoy that ride,
Not me -
I got dizzy the times I tried it
and I still get dizzy and sick only by looking at it

I hesitated on the call,
These emotions are not to hold
Yet it's a constant battle not to spit them out
Cuz you know babe, this is a volcano
Keeping it quiet 'till the eruptions burn and blur and destroy.

But I kept still on the post
And I ride a real horse, not in circles for sure
And volcanos simply are what they are - a force of nature.

No comments: